20). Need You Know by Lady Antebellum
And the last one in this list of songs about being lonely is Need You Know by Lady Antebellum which was released in 2010. This is a great country hit
The song is sung from the narrator’s perspective who describes it is 1.15 in the night and she is looking at the photos of her ex-boyfriend spread on the floor. This is a huge drunk kind of situation and she is about to do a drunk call to her ex and the song is proceeds further and tells whether she does so or not.
Best Music/MP3/Album related posts for you:
- 20 Songs About Suicide Note And Depression
- 20 Songs About Growing Up
- 25 Love Songs for Him
- 10 Best Unblocked Music Sites
- Top 10 Music Apps That Don’t Need Wifi
- 10 Free Mp3 Music Download Sites
- 10 Best Free Music Download Sites
- Best Music Player for Windows 10/7/8
- 25+ Best Free mp3 Download Sites in a world
- 10 Sites to Download Albums Free
- 10 Best Album Downloader Software
- 10 Sites to Download Full Album Free Online
Sometimes it is not about people ignoring you but it is about your perception only. The only way to keep yourself composed at such times is to keep yourself positive. The only key to your own happiness is your own perception about it.
These songs about being lonely can surely help you to heal your inner wounds. They share such feelings which you find hard to share with anyone else. So, next time you hear someone listening to such songs, you know what to do next.