WPAdverts Review: Most of us are aware of the fact that the classifieds websites have been in business since the start of internet era. The websites such as Craiglist, Gumtree etc. lets the users to publish a range of items for the sale. If you are the owner of one such websites then adding a classified section to it will be of great help to your users. The WordPress CMS also provides you effective means to turn your existing website into a new classified websites.
A lot of WP plugins exist these days to ensure that the user gets preferred functionality while creating a classified website. WPAdverts is most popular WordPress classified plugin that can help you out in turning your blog to a classified site. This plugin provides you with the intense functionality for designing your classified website and run it well. Go through WPAdverts review to know more about it.
WPAdverts Review – An Introduction
WPAdverts, one of the best plugins built with modular design can work phenomenally well with just any theme and plugin. A user can design a fully-functional classified website using this awesome plugin. The plugin is capable enough to provide multiple options to the user while creating a classified website so that the user doesn’t struggles much. Go through the WPAdverts review to know more about this tool.
WPAdverts – Top Features
You will love to use this awesome plugin to create a modular design classified website. It provides you with some of the crucial features needed to design a fully-functional classified website. Some of them are as follows.
- One-Click Installation: WPAdverts can be installed just like any other WP plugin. Once you install this plugin, the shortcodes will help you out in operating this plugin like a pro.
- Works with Just Any Theme or Plugin: You might have seen a few plugins that might not work with your existing theme. You need to change the theme to make them work. This is not the case with WPAdverts. You can use this plugin with just any plugin. Moreover, there is no compatibility issue while using it with other plugins as well. It will work nicely with just every well-coded theme & plugin.
- Modular Built: As the plugin is built using different modules, each and every module can be activated or deactivated as per your requirements.
- Developer-Friendly: WPAdverts is developed using the best coding practices which makes it fully-function with hooks and filters as well. This is what loved by the developers.
- Support: If you need support, you can email them your query which will be answered within 24 hours. Moreover, you can look through the documentation well.
- Extensions: A number of extensions can be integrated with the plugin such as BuddyPress Extension, PayPal Payment Standards, Restricted Categories, WooCommerce Integration, Maps & Location, Custom Fields, reCaptcha, and Fee per Category.
If you are looking to install this plugin and configure it then this WPAdverts review will let you know some simple steps for configuring this plugin.
Configuring WP Adverts
All you have to do is install this plugin on your WP blog and activate it. Once you have activated this plugin, follow the guide given below.
- A new menu gets created on WordPress with the name ‘Classifieds’ along with the pages such as ‘Add’, ‘Adverts’, and ‘Manage’.
- Now click on ‘Options’ after hovering over the ‘Classifieds’ menu. A list of modules is displayed that can be activated/disabled by you.
- Click on ‘Core’ for setting the number of days for which the published classifieds will remain activated/published on the website. You can even configure the currency settings.
- The ‘Payments’ module can also be configured if you wish people to pay you for posting the classifieds. The options such as ‘Premium’ or ‘Free’ can be set with values.
- Its ‘PayPal IPN’ module lets you enter your PayPal email address and choose if the payments will be in the sandbox or live mode.
- The ‘Payments’ menu will list any payment received by you.
Once you are done with this, you can even set the categories depending upon the type of classified website you are creating. Create ‘Parent’ as well as the ‘Sub Categories’ which are relevant to your website.
- The ‘Adverts’ page will be empty as no Advert has been added yet.
- Go to ‘Advert’ page for creating your first advert and fill the required information.
- Click on ‘Publish’ button for posting the advert on your site. You can even choose to ‘Preview’ it before publishing.
The plugin is totally free. You can find it in the WP plugin directory. It provides you with options to purchase some extensions and add-ons to get the added functionality. Here is the list of few add-ons that you can use with this plugin.
- BuddyPress Integration: By paying $39, you can use it in 1-3 websites. If you wish to use it on unlimited sites then pay $59.
- WooCommerce Integration: By paying $39, you can use it in 1-3 websites. If you wish to use it on unlimited sites then pay $59.
- PayPal Payments Standard: By paying $29, you can use it in 1-3 websites. If you wish to use it on unlimited sites then pay $39.
- Maps & Locations: By paying $39, you can use it in 1-3 websites. If you wish to use it on unlimited sites then pay $59.
- Restricted Categories: By paying $19, you can use it in 1-3 websites. If you wish to use it on unlimited sites then pay $29.
- Fee per Category: By paying $29, you can use it in 1-3 websites. If you wish to use it on unlimited sites then pay $39.
- reCAPTCHA: By paying $19, you can use it in 1-3 websites. If you wish to use it on unlimited sites then pay $29.
The Last Words
WPAdverts is one of the best plugins that you ever need to turn your WP blog into a fully-fledged classified website. WPAdverts review as given by a number of users has been on a positive note so far. The services provided by this plugin are exceptional and this is what most of the users love about it. Now creating a classified website is not at all a difficult job. WPAdverts has come to your rescue. Try it now!